Who We Are, What We Do, and How We Serve
Josiah White’s Quakerdale Foundation (JWQF) was founded in 2018. We are a group of faith driven, community focused, men and women seeking to impact our world for the gospel by serving as Christ serves. God uses the hearts of His people to drive the vision of their work. He has placed people at Josiah White’s Quakerdale Foundation who are:
- CHRIST FOCUSED. Their primary goal is to bring glory to Christ and His Kingdom.
- MINISTRY MINDED. They are most concerned about meeting the needs of those they serve.
- ATTENTIVE TO THEIR CULTURE. They do not want to live in isolation, but would rather journey with the communities that surround them.
- RESPONSIVE TO NEEDS. When they discover a gap in services or resources, they do not wait for someone else to fix the problem, but make their time, talents, and treasure available to meet those needs.
- STRATEGIC AND INNOVATIVE. They prayerfully seek guidance from the Holy Spirit for the most effective way of addressing a challenge, and are willing to explore options that have not been considered before.
We encourage, empower, and support the work of our ministry partners by: Providing Facilities, Awarding Grants, Training staff and volunteers in communication and fundraising, and Growing Dynamic Leaders.
Instead of looking inward to operate our own services for children and families we are expanding our reach to look outward and come alongside hundreds of other ministries, churches, and communities. We are strategically designed to join with and support Christian organizations and churches that are already helping people effectively!
There is no need for us to start more programs when we can help existing ministries become more efficient, stronger and more innovative! And where there are service gaps or needs in communities we can find or even help provide the start-up resources for new independent ministries striving to Serve as Christ Serves as needed!
We have a great calling to unconditionally serve the needs of our fellow humans (Matthew 25:31-46), and also to carry out the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20) by sharing the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ everywhere and the Josiah White Quakerdale Foundation will explode our opportunities for Quakerdale!
There will be more people touched and reached for Christ by enabling and supporting the great work already being done across the Earth!
All our ministry partners fall into one of three categories: Grant Recipients, Coaching Recipients, or Grant & Coaching Recipients.
GRANT RECIPIENTS are nonprofits who receive funds based on Grant requests through our Grant Awards program.
COACHING RECIPIENTS are individuals and organizations that approach the foundation and ask for assistance in non financial services in the following ways:
- Assistance in Leadership and Non-profit organization
- Development and Fundraising training and support
GRANT & COACHING RECIPIENTS are nonprofits who land in both groups. They receive funding through our Grant Awards program and also use our coaching services.
Connect with me at:
DSmith@Quakerdale-Foundation.org for more information.