Children around the world and in the United States need your help.
Connecting your contributions to nonprofit organizations that serve children and familiesGive Today
You want your charitable giving to leave a lasting impact on the world.
When choosing a nonprofit to support, you want an organization that:
- Aligns with your beliefs.
- Will use your gifts to directly impact people.
- Provides help to those who need it most.
But with hundreds of nonprofit organizations to support and limited funds to give, it’s challenging to know who you can trust to steward your money in the right way. Without guidance, it’s easy to feel confused and discouraged as you wonder if your gift really matters.
Families and children need your help—and you have the power to make a difference.
The Quakerdale Foundation can help you make a direct impact on vulnerable children and families by supporting Christian nonprofit organizations.
All of our partners have been thoroughly vetted by Quakerdale so you can trust that your money is truly making a difference.
Maximize Your Giving
We use our connections, resources, and 160+ years of experience to ensure your gift is used efficiently and effectively.
Leave a Legacy
Make an impact that far outlives you and impacts families and children for generations to come.
Your giving can help change lives for the better.
Support child and family nonprofits through the Quakerdale Foundation today!Give Today
Ready to make a difference with the Quakerdale Foundation?
Helping families since 1851
As one of the earliest organizations helping children and families, the Quakerdale Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that has impacted thousands of lives through Christian nonprofit organizations around the world.
- $380,000 in grants to 7 organizations directly serving children and families
- 8 children and family service programs operating in our buildings
- Over 30 mastermind meetings held for executives operating small nonprofits
- Consultation/coaching services provided for 21 nonprofits
- 36 video blogs sharing good news about programs helping children and families
- 10 donor advised accounts
- Virtual summit hosting 10 speakers on the topic of “Generosity that Reaches Beyond Charity.”
Josiah White's Quakerdale Foundation is a wonderful organization providing support and encouragement to ministries focused on preserving individuals and family. Their support helps us meet our goals of keeping children safe and families together using Christian values. Quakerdale has a saying: "Serve as Christ serves"; it is evident they live this out and we are blessed to be a partner with the same focus and do so by activating our community of volunteers to be the hands and feet of Jesus! The staff and board members of this organization are passionate and dedicated to those they support and it shows with every contact made where they demonstrate Biblical generosity, compassion, and knowing and sharing the love of Jesus.Carla TrippSafe Families for Children
When I needed a miracle God showed up and God showed out! I was in search of finding a location that allowed me to work with the "low in spirit" and "broken hearted" without anyone passing judgement on them. In June of 2016, God led me to the Waterloo Quakerdale Campus without knowing I would plant my feet here. Thank you for allowing me to serve because I have witnessed many turn their lives over to Christ and become new creatures in Him.Felicia CarterCenter of Attention
It is been amazing how Quakerdale Foundation is opening Bonding With Children Foundation's eyes on fundraising! They train us on our relationship with donors and strategies to encourage those who believe in our mission to invest in the organization. They lift Bonding With Children Foundation up with new hope to access funds that are needed for upcoming projects. In order for Josiah White's Quakerdale Foundation to continue doing their tremendous work and reach out to other nonprofit organizations, I strongly recommend that you give them support. Helping Quakerdale Foundation means helping our communities!Victor LateBonding With Children Foundation
I have served on the Quakerdale Foundation board for several years. This is a “full circle” experience for me given that I spent my growing up years in a family immersed in the ministry of Quakerdale. My parents, Morris and Jane Whitehead, served Quakerdale faithfully from 1963-1994. Morris was the executive director of Quakerdale, and Jane served in many capacities related to administrative and fundraising support. I grew up with a front row seat to the ministry and impact of Quakerdale, and I care deeply about it’s mission still today. I am grateful and privileged to be a part of the Foundation board to carry on the mission of “serving as Christ serves” to those in need.Nancy SchornackBoard Member
I’ve been involved with the Quakerdale organization in my role as co-general chairman of the annual Lennox / Quakerdale Pro Am golf tournament now for going on 25 years. We work hard to raise funds annually through this event to support all the ministries that Quakerdale is involved. Please consider a contribution for this very worthy cause.Lee EftCommittee Co-Chair, Lennox-Quakerdale Invitational Pro-Am Golf Tournament
Understand the Need
- 200 million children live in the world’s most lethal war zones.1
- 10 million children are refugees.1
- An estimated 2 million children under the age of five will die of hunger-related causes.1
- 44 percent of American high schoolers had persistent feelings of sadness or hopelessness in 2021, up from 26 percent in 2009.2
- 31.9% of U.S. adolescents between 13–18 have an anxiety disorder, according to the NIMH.3
- 79% of Gen Z and 71% of millennials report feeling lonely, according to a 2020 survey from Cigna Health.4
- 21% of Iowa families had slight or no confidence they would make the next rent or mortgage payment on time.5
- 14% of Iowa families said they sometimes or often did not have enough to eat.5
- 6% of Iowa families did not have health insurance.5
- 20% of Iowa parents felt down, depressed or hopeless.5
You have the power to make a difference.
- Mass hunger to ‘blah blah blah’ on climate: The 7 biggest challenges facing children in 2022
- CDC on adolescent and school health
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) anxiety disorder statistics
- Younger generations are lonelier and social media doesn’t help, survey finds
- Report: Iowa families with children are stressed, struggling to meet basic needs during pandemic
What giving opportunity is right for me?
Provide your name and email address to take our free quiz and discover what giving opportunity best fits you.